How to get the F8 (Safe Mode) back!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I've seen several threads about Windows 10 and safe mode! Here's a great link from HTG about getting the F8 feature back. The link shows this is for W8, but it works well for W10 also. I have tried it. Please move or delete this thread if not appropriate! I like being able to boot into safe mode on startup with the F8 key.
Safe mode is a great feature to trouble shoot windows issues! This link will show you how to activate F8 and also how to restore it back to default. There are other ways to get to the safe mode,but the F8 key is my favorite. I'm from the old school. LOL
How to Make the F8 Key Work for Safe Mode in Windows 8

AmazingWorldTub

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi! I've seen several threads about Windows 10 and safe mode! Here's a great link from HTG about getting the F8 feature back. The link shows this is for W8, but it works well for W10 also. I have tried it. Please move or delete this thread if not appropriate! I like being able to boot into safe mode on startup with the F8 key.
Safe mode is a great feature to trouble shoot windows issues! This link will show you how to activate F8 and also how to restore it back to default. There are other ways to get to the safe mode,but the F8 key is my favorite. I'm from the old school. LOL
How to Make the F8 Key Work for Safe Mode in Windows 8

LoL, I'm using an ASUS laptop and it's F2

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Does this changing affect my laptop startup performance?
Hi friend! I'm sure it will take a little longer to startup. I guess you can try it and see. Then report back here on this thread with the results. It's very easy to change back to default!:wink:
Thanks for your replies and the like!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes