The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hi! There are a lot of things going on within your PC. A lot of things that you don't notice or really care about; and some things that aren't a big deal.
    I just like to look at my Reliability Monitor once a day to see what's going on. It has even helped me before maintain my PC.
    You can access it by searching for it in the search bar. Here's mine. It's looking a lot better after the latest windows updates!
    Please move this thread if needed! Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails capture25.jpg  
    mary beth hale and Guytronic like this.
    10-05-2016 05:20 PM
    Hi! There are a lot of things going on within your PC. A lot of things that you don't notice or really care about; and some things that aren't a big deal.
    I just like to look at my Reliability Monitor once a day to see what's going on. It has even helped me before maintain my PC.
    You can access it by searching for it in the search bar. Here's mine. It's looking a lot better after the latest windows updates!
    Please move this thread if needed! Thank you!
    Nice. Didn't know this existed. Thanks.
    Guytronic likes this.
    10-05-2016 05:47 PM
    Nice. Didn't know this existed. Thanks.
    You're very welcome and thank you for your reply. Here's a link by HTG about this Windows tool that you might enjoy reading! Reliability Monitor is the Best Windows Troubleshooting Tool You Aren?t Using
    Reliability Monitor tracks the history of your computer — any time an application crashes, hangs, or Windows gives you a blue screen of death. It also tracks other important events, like when software is installed, or Windows Updates loads a new patch.
    mary beth hale likes this.
    10-05-2016 08:18 PM
    Hi! My old Relibility Monitor is looking really well these days. I'm thinking that MS has some thing to do with my performance with all their patches. I 'll take a little credit for a clean monitor as I keep a close watch on how my old Toshiba laptop is performing. W10 just keeps getting better IMHO. When's the last time you checked your performance to see how your PC is preforming? I'm very happy with W10 at this time. Tomorrow, I may feel different!
    10-08-2016 03:45 PM
    Hi! you think you can maintain your PC better them me? Show me your Reliability Monitor. I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours!
    10-11-2016 03:04 AM