Dell with W10 stuck in Auto Repair Loop

Le Fish

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
Thanks in advance! Helping a friend. Dell Inspiron 3847. Downloaded W10 and worked fine for a couple of months then went into Auto Repair mode. Blue screen saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart', then into "your PC couldn't start properly" Error code: 0xc00000001.
Gives multiple choices, Press esc for Recovery, enter for try again, F8 for Start up setting. I have tried everything including CKDSK from Command prompt and it continues to loop into Recovery Mode.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi ! I'm thinking a clean install is your best bet? Don't understand your last post? How can I help you?
A clean install will get rid of malware and you start out with a clean install of W10.
I'm guessing that your OS is so badly corrupted that Windows can't repair the problems. I'll be here for awhile if you need more help!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I am getting that now, thanks for your reply and the link! I have plenty of things to work with now!
You are very welcome friend. Good luck and happy computering. I'm betting you will get-er-done!:wink: It's nice to have a friend like you that helps another friend with PC issues! That's my hobby!:wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb