Quietly watching

nycny

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Microsoft Windows collapse. The better it gets, the worse it is. I can't figure how to get anything to work properly anyone.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Microsoft Windows collapse. The better it gets, the worse it is. I can't figure how to get anything to work properly anyone.
I can't figure out why some users; that includes myself, love W10 and some have nothing but problems and hate it. Sure I've had some minor bugs, but nothing I couldn't solve. Seniors in my retirement village aren't having many problems, once they get all the updates down loaded. There have been bugs in every Microsoft OS. I'm thinking W10 will only get better and be the greatest OS that Microsoft ever created. I'm sorry that you are having so many problems. If you share some of your problems here on the forum, maybe someone here can offer some solutions to your issues. You say "You can't get any thing to work properly" Wow that covers a lot of territory.:wink:

Pocket PC

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'll start....

Photos.

I want to have local copies of my phone's photos on my Windows 10 phone (go figure) and maybe another set of local copies on my Windows 10 Desktop with a backup on the cloud. This was working for a while. Until September. Starting in September, Windows uploaded ALL of my photos to the cloud (One-Drive) and deleted the local copies on my PC. My PC's camera roll file is now empty. Now when I take a pic with my phone, it uploads it to One drive, makes a local copy on the phone (I can live with that). but when I view photos on my phone it pulls them down from one-drive instead of just looking at the local copies on the phone. So switched off the view from one-drive feature on the phone's photo settings. But now It has stopped adding new photos to one drive and they are on my phone only.

I just want local copies for speed and for lower bandwidth utilization and I want the cloud to back up my photos. Why is that so hard to do? Why did windows remove all of the windows phone pics from my PC? Now when I try to force it to import photos into my PC, it queues up 2400 items to import and then only imports a small number and gives me an error that something went wrong. Why can't I just sync to ,y desktop if I want to?

Just one of the many frustrations with the Windows environment lately. Don't get me started on Windows Phone in general and IE/Edge issues on any windows device. But please help with the photos weirdness cause that's just messed up!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes