I was wondering if anyone knows what is going on with Outlook.com and the calendar app... My wife has shared several calendars with me. That worked fine... until some days ago. I can't select a shared calendar anymore when adding an event. I only have my own calendar to select. And when my wife wants to unshare me, Outlook.com says it can't because some upgrade is going on. This is happening for several days now. I have also shared a calendar with my wife and she doesn't get the events I add. I do not have the upgrade notice she has. What can we do about this? It is very annoying! Does it have to do with Microsoft renewing the Outlook experience? If so, why are these issues are still there after several days?
    10-12-2016 01:04 PM
    Hi! Here's a link in the forum that addresses your issue! I haven't used outlook for years!
    Outlook.com's upgrade completion date is still up in the air | Windows Central
    10-12-2016 01:38 PM
    I have the same issue with outlook.com on the web, my account has not been updated yet and I can not create an event on my shared calendar with my collegues! So so annoying !!!
    10-13-2016 06:29 AM
    Mine just updated last night. I had the same issue in the past. Completely unacceptable to me that MS is willing to take customers down for almost a month without a shared calendar. Wow.
    11-03-2016 02:17 PM