I was having problems with the graphics after upgrading to Windows 10 1607. Microsoft Basic Adapter was installed. So, through device manager, I opened the property box of the Microsoft Basic Adapter, and updated it with incompatible hardware that I thought was the right choice. After restart, the Windows screen freezes. I know, dumb choice.
    10-15-2016 09:56 AM
    Hi! I'm not sure where you are? Here's 5 ways to access Advanced Start Up. Try to restore your PC to a restore point before your issue! Here's two links that might help you!
    Here's a tip that might help you get to Advanced Start UP

Start your computer and follow the POST, when Windows should begin loading, press the power button to shutdown your computer.

Repeat the previous step twice, and in the third restart the operating system should enter into the Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE), where a number of diagnostics will be performed to try fix any booting issues, but you will also get an option to access the Windows Startup Settings.

How to Use the Advanced Startup Options to Fix Your Windows 8 or 10 PC
    How to access 'Advanced startup' options on Windows 10 to troubleshoot and fix your PC ? PUREinfoTech
    10-15-2016 12:20 PM