how to sync messages between surface pro 3 and Lumia 950

Scouzer

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I have a Lumia 950 and surface pro 3 and wopuld mlike to know how I cann sync my messages from mmy phone to my pc?
Any who can help?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you mean SMS texts or are you talking about notifications.

If it's SMS texts you need to be on insiders (Release preview will do) on both devices, then update Skype preview, then set the Skype preview to be your default for SMS messaging on your phone and on the PC set it to enable SMS.

Do a restart of each device and you should then see SMS messages turning up in Skype Preview on both devices, when you want to send a message if the contact is also a Skype user you can choose between SMS and Skype IM's, the conversations you have show up as different colour bars.

orlbuckeye

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Well i get text messages on my PC from my Android phone after the Anniversary Update and I installed cortana on my Android phone. I can send a text from Cortana by typing text and then it ask me topp type message and pick from my contacts who to text. Emails sync through the client i'm using. I have other devices that sync through bluetooth like my fitbit

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Then Skype preview on insiders is the way to go, it should be coming to non insiders soon, but then it should be ready for the Xbox One as well and I have been waiting for that to be available for sometime now...................

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss