Am I the only one having issue to install Feedback Hub & Skype Preview updates in the last 4 builds?

warmth

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one having issue to install Feedback Hub & Skype Preview updates in the last 4 builds?

Since 14931 until 14951, I haven't been able to update neither Feedback Hub nor Skype Preview and I have been waiting for a the next build to fix it or maybe a Store update, but neither of those have solved the issue yet. I have search and I haven't found any signals of other people having the same problems. Am I wrong?

Summer_Moon

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Am I the only one having issue to install Feedback Hub & Skype Preview updates in the last 4 bui

I had an issue this morning with Skype Preview failing to update. I uninstalled Sype and then went back to the store and pressed retry and it installed fine after that. I have not had an issue with Feedback Hub

warmth

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Am I the only one having issue to install Feedback Hub & Skype Preview updates in the last 4 bui

Uninstalling Skype Preview and reinstalling it seems to have solved the issue and now I can see the SMS there. However, there is no way to uninstall and reinstall the Feedback Hub.😩

Bethany Henry

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site

I am having a problem with the feedback hub not letting me log in.

warmth

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site

I solved it by unistalling it using Interop Tools and later downloading again. After a few tries, it installed correctly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos