Windows trying to install Video Drivers. Latest are already installed

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Friend! It upsets me a little when MS thinks they know more about my PC then I do. If I need a driver update, I'll get it from the manufacture of my PC.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it is my motto! Please leave my drivers alone MS LMAO. I'll update them if I'm having a problem!:wink:
Thanks for your like. I hope I helped you! I have a Strat 1960. I'll sell it to you for 10,000$ I'm a bass man. Old Country! The good stuff!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Friend! It upsets me a little when MS thinks they know more about my PC then I do. If I need a driver update, I'll get it from the manufacture of my PC.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it is my motto! Please leave my drivers alone MS LMAO. I'll update them if I'm having a problem!:wink:
Thanks for your like. I hope I helped you! I have a Strat 1960. I'll sell it to you for 10,000$ I'm a bass man. Old Country! The good stuff!
I agree with you! I always get my drivers from the PC manufacturer website not the generic Microsoft drivers. I don't change the drivers either unless they stop working.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi ! Unless MS has changed, the drivers they install are usually the generic drivers. A lot of techs advise users to update their drivers in Devise Manager. That may get you going, but the manufacture website is the place you need to get drivers as Laura has stated. HTG seems to think W10 is doing better, but that will have to be proven to me in the future.
Here's a good read from HTG.:wink:
Thanks Laura for joining me on this. I like team work!:wink: You are appreciated my friend!
The Only Safe Way to Update Your Hardware Drivers on Windows

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel