I've had Absolutist Bubble Shooter Premium Edition and ABS de luxe games for months and suddenly they fail to launch in fullscreen and minimise at the bottom of the screen in Windows 10. I've e-mailed Absolutist but no reply yet. If I uninstall the games I'll have to pay to download them again unless Absolutist give me new installation keys. Any answers?
    In the settings apps list the games appear as 'unavailable'.
    11-21-2016 11:53 AM
    Thanks. I solved it in the end. The game was on the wife's laptop and the screen was set to 125%. Reducing to 100% cured it.
    Before trying this forum I tried Microsoft who were cloyingly friendly but no help except to tell me to contact Absolutist Games.
    Absolutist have not responded after 24 hours.
    Thanks for your input.
    Why would you have to pay again? Once a game/app is purchased it belongs to you.

If you have a secondary device, log in with the same outlook account you have on your pc now and try to download the game again from the store. You could even borrow a friend's laptop or pc for this test
    11-21-2016 04:17 PM
    Thanks. I solved it in the end. The game was on the wife's laptop and the screen was set to 125%. Reducing to 100% cured it.
    Before trying this forum I tried Microsoft who were cloyingly friendly but no help except to tell me to contact Absolutist Games.
    Thanks for your input.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-22-2016 10:27 AM
    Thanks for your input.
    Thank you for taking the time to join our forum, and for providing us with the solution you found to the problem! I have marked it as "best answer" If you have any more questions or problems please let us know. Also welcome to THE best Windows community on the planet! Well at least the interwebs anyways! lol
    holdum333 likes this.
    11-22-2016 11:24 AM