libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
My calendar app is always two days behind. The calendar tile doesn't update like it's supposed to. My weather tile works great.

There's a glitch with this. A good way to fix it is to create an random event(you can delete it later) for today or tomorrow on your PC or the Outlook website and then go into your email and hit the sync button to have it update. That usually works for me just fine.

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried the normal things? Soft reset, unpin/repin the tile, and uninstall/reinstall. If yes, how many calendars are you syncing with and which one(s), i.e., Outlook.com, work Exchange, Google, etc., is/are the problem?

MaryJane197

May 11, 2014
Visit site
There's a glitch with this. A good way to fix it is to create an random event(you can delete it later) for today or tomorrow on your PC or the Outlook website and then go into your email and hit the sync button to have it update. That usually works for me just fine.

I will try this when I get home tonight. Thank you!

MaryJane197

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried the normal things? Soft reset, unpin/repin the tile, and uninstall/reinstall. If yes, how many calendars are you syncing with and which one(s), i.e., Outlook.com, work Exchange, Google, etc., is/are the problem?

Yes I have tried all of the above. I'm only syncing one in Outlook.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)