Lock button and double on nav bar acts as old Screenshot combo!

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm posting this here cause i'm positive this is a Windows 10 bug and not a defect on my L550.

I'm getting this annoying thing very often lately. I double tap on the navigation bar, or i click the lock button, and there is that popup "sorry, something has changed, screenshot combination is bla bla..", as if i'm holding power and Win button at the same time. (the old screenshot combo).

And it's not just that, when it happens, then afterwards i can't even turn my phone on... Power button not reacting at all and just sits there stuck on the glance screen.
I have to soft reset and then the problem is 'gone' (for a few days).

That's why i think it's an issue with this 'worse-by-the-update' operating system..

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
No insider, official builds. Can't be bothered with hard reset. That means i should do a hard reset after every two weeks with their update that does nothing (makes things worse).

Does the production build get updates so often? None of my devices are running production, so not sure, but haven't read that builds have been pushed out so often to production :/

Sometimes a hard reset is needed after an update tho. Mostly to ensure that things will run smoothly.

Not saying that the hard reset will definitely solve this issue, but it is basic troubleshooting :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss