1. IHaveTheLongestUsernameOnThisForum's Avatar
    So I'm doing work on my laptop, and the Google Chrome tab glows orange. I check to see why, and I see "how to get help in windows 10".
    FOR THE 23RD TIME TODAY.
    I know it happens when the F1 button is pressed, and is there a way to STOP THIS from happening?
    Here's a reply on another post from a user:

"Windows 10 is designed to trick you into using Bing. The update is not free. This is the way you pay for it. I cannot blame Microsoft for wanting to get a foot into the add-click and big data markets, but doing it this way..... It is shocking sharp turn in their strategy.
    Bing is - just like Google - designed to make you visit the pages with the most adds, not the pages with the best answers to your questions."

So my question is, is there a shortcut I can turn off to stop this page from popping up?
    11-25-2016 04:57 PM
    Hi Welcome to Windows Central. I don't know where you got your quote from, but you are free to use any browser or search engine you chose!
    I have never heard of Chrome tab glowing orange. The only short cut I see, is not to check to see why Chrome is glowing orange. If you need more help, please join the forum.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...community.html
    11-25-2016 06:43 PM