meet'm app not working

bexley1992

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
The Meet'm app is not working and it says the messaging cannot be loaded and asks me to restart. Any help much appreciated please.

Thanks

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
what happens after restarting? also have you tried reinstalling the application?

do tell us your OS version /build and since when are you facing this?

d1stort1on

May 25, 2015
Visit site
There's a thread in the Off Topic about this as well. I've been sort of thinking this is the end of the line for Grindr on Win10. I doubt they'll do an official app

Stewart Potter

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
Mine hasn't worked for almost 6 days now, and even if I re-install it, it's still buggered.

I've sent an e-mail, and nothing has been done. Load of crap.

mohd rizar

Dec 13, 2016
Visit site
My Meet'm app has not working for 3 days. Keep saying. "ERROR. Pls refresh or restart Meet'm". Tried uninstall n install still not working. I even reset my phone to factory setting n result Meet'm still not working. I've formatted my SD Card n cleared my OneDrive too. So dissapointing.

Phone: Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim

Is there someone who could help with this matter ASAP.

twrist

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I've been sort of thinking this is the end of the line for Grindr on Win10. I doubt they'll do an official app
I hate to say it, but I think you may be right. At one point, things were looking quite secure with two third-party apps, and now we're back down to zero. My understanding is that OAB are a small company (or individual?) and perhaps if there was some way to reach out to them, we could contribute in some way to help out with fixing the app. There appears to have been quite a major API change with the new messaging system, and so it is bound to take some time to fix...

equatorx

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Happened to me many times, sometimes it helped to reinstall, sometimes it didn't. At one point I started suspecting onedrive sync - the last time the error started popping it was just after syncing... idk.
I also mailed the developer, but got no response... Painful

jandevries12

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Spoke to the developer of the Meet'm app today.
Grindr updated their servers and introduced a whole new layer of security which is very difficult to copy.
Looks like the party is over, guys...

But we had of lot of fun with it, didn't we!

twrist

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Bedankt voor de update, Jan.

That's a real shame, but I guess it has always been a possibility. This is not Windows or Microsoft's fault at all - though I wish they had tried harder, earlier to plug the app gap - but it looks likely that my next phone will not be a W10 mobile now. It sucks :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077