01-31-2017 11:31 PM
29 12
tools
    Hi! Here's my thoughts! You probably have a lot more programs then you had a year ago. How many are starting on start up, that don't need to be starting up.
    I only have four. Two are my Anti-Virus programs.
    PS here's a program from Malwarebytes that might help you! https://www.malwarebytes.com/startuplite/
    Attached Files
    12-30-2016 01:26 PM
    Hi! Here's my thoughts! You probably have a lot more programs then you had a year ago. How many are starting on start up, that don't need to be starting up.
    I only have four. Two are my Anti-Virus programs.
    PS here's a program from Malwarebytes that might help you! https://www.malwarebytes.com/startuplite/
    Two anti virus? Isn't that counter productive?

Cheers
    01-01-2017 03:58 AM
    Hi friend! My bad! I run Windows Defender and Malwarebytes Pro in real time. Yes two Anti-Virus programs could be counter productive.
    Malwarebyres will run along side any Anti-Virus program and IMHO adds another layer of protection. They protect you in different ways.
    Thanks for your reply. I should have made myself clearer. I also run Malwarebytes Exploit. There are no conflicts. I have never been infected that I'm aware of.
    01-01-2017 10:04 AM
    Hi friend! My bad! I run Windows Defender and Malwarebytes Pro in real time. Yes two Anti-Virus programs could be counter productive.
    Malwarebyres will run along side any Anti-Virus program and IMHO adds another layer of protection. They protect you in different ways.
    Thanks for your reply. I should have made myself clearer. I also run Malwarebytes Exploit. There are no conflicts. I have never been infected that I'm aware of.
    Thanks, I will follow your suggestion and have Windows Defender along with Malwarebytes installed.

Cheers
    01-31-2017 11:31 PM
29 12