ASUS Transformer Mini T102 random clicking and volume key problem

Rikku Watro

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
I've been playing YouTube videos and Steam games on my ASUS Transformer Mini T102 for the past few days. But today, after connecting my Steam controller, when I opened Microsoft Edge, the screen kept clicking on random areas! I restarted the computer, and the random clicking no longer happened. However, a new problem arose; the function of the volume buttons suddenly changed! The volume up key now takes screenshots, and the volume down key became a shortcut to open security settings. Why did this happen? Could I have gotten a virus, and is there any way to fix this?

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I've been playing YouTube videos and Steam games on my ASUS Transformer Mini T102 for the past few days. But today, after connecting my Steam controller, when I opened Microsoft Edge, the screen kept clicking on random areas! I restarted the computer, and the random clicking no longer happened. However, a new problem arose; the function of the volume buttons suddenly changed! The volume up key now takes screenshots, and the volume down key became a shortcut to open security settings. Why did this happen? Could I have gotten a virus, and is there any way to fix this?
Could you have gotten a Virus? That's always possible. Here's a link from the forum that might help. I hate Malware!:angry:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...-remove-malware-windows-defender-offline.html

Rikku Watro

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Recently, I tried updating the system, and that seemed to fix the problem. Neither the random clicking nor the button problems have been occurring so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss