How to enable lock screen shuffle, zoom, mosaic?

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I did this on my home office PC a long time ago and want to do it with another PC but can't find the settings anywhere. Maybe a registry change?

What I'm talking about is having the lock screen display random pictures from a folder (which there is a setting for), but also have the pictures slowly zoom in while displayed or having multiple pictures displayed at the same time in different sizes and alternating between these.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Wow! I've never heard of any thing that fancy. I doubt if it's a registry change. My search doesn't find anything. Sorry, this is the best I can do and I'm sure you have been here!:wink: How to enable wallpaper Slideshow in Windows 10 and make it work on battery too | Windows Central
I just saw your post. I have had wallpaper slideshow since day 1 on W10.

But I did figure out the answer to my question a few weeks ago. Its a similar option for the lock screen/screen saver.

But its more than a slide show as I said in the first post. It displays the wallpapers full screen or several wallpapers in different sized tiles. And the wallpapers slowly zoom in or out in the tiles or when just one is shown. Transitions vary as well.

I have close to 5000 wallpapers and many are of oceans and lakes. Since the zooming requires cropping and resizing every frame of the zoom, it often makes the waves/ripples appear to be animated.

Trevor Davis3

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
Settings / Personalisation / Lock Screen set Background to Slideshow than add an album with photos to use. You can also set your regular background to slideshow under Setting / Personalisation / Background again change background to Slideshow and add a folder.
If you want to change the Sign-in Picture instead of setting Slideshow under Lock screen select Picture and browse for a picture than after you select the image you can change it back to slideshow than from now on you sign-in background should use the image you choose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99