Here's a question for all you W10 techs!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Here's a question for all you W10 techs. Why does W10 delete my older Restore Points? I use to delete old restore points in W7 myself; to get free space, but it seems W10 likes to do this for me now. Not a big deal, but I prefer making that decisive myself. Have you noticed this with W10? I guess this is another thing where MS thinks they know more then the user.Not a big deal but it does PMO a little.:smile: I never use this feature because I always have a back up image on a external drive, but let me choose to delete the restore points MS. You are already forcing me to down load and install the updates.

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 2

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 2

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Thanks for your reply. I have done a lot of research on this, but I haven't learned a lot. A lot of users complaining, but no solutions. It's just another little annoying bug that comes with W10. Restore points have never been very reliable IMHO, and I don't count on a restore to get me up and running after experiencing problems.
I have 100% faith in my Macrium Reflect. Macrium has never let me down. I can always count on Macrium. I've been using Macrium for many years.
Thanks for your replies. You are appreciated!:smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro