Unable to Load Whatsapp and few other applications.

snedal dsouza

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
Hello Guys,
I'm using Microsoft Lumia 640 on Latest Windows OS i.e 14393.693, the issue with my device is that few Applications Like Whatsapp keeps on loading and nothing shows up. I've tried hard resetting the device 3 times but no luck, i am still facing the same issue.
As whatsapp is one of my important app for social networking it would be really helpfull if you guys would suggest me a solution to solve this problem.
List of apps unable to load on mydevice.
1.Whatsapp
2.Whatsapp Beta
3.Opera Mini
4.Lumia Creative Studio
5.UC Browser
6.HDFC Bank.
7.IRTC

Last edited:

snedal dsouza

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
hi,
The apps are installed on system storage, i tried moving those but app developers such as whatsapp doesn't allow.
was able to move some apps but no luck with that.. still facing the same issue.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, it's odd that you still have the issue after a hard reset (wiping your phone and starting again).
Do you have much space left in your internal storage?

snedal dsouza

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
Internal Storage available on my cell is around 3GB.
the apps which keeps on loading are not displayed in the Notification and Actions list.

neildon1

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
hi

i have the same issue
its really strange
issue started in december on my lumia 950
i have a spare device at work a 930
on the 930 with the same build everything works as expected , same account
i have tried hard reset and no backup restore and the same problem
i let the inital setup complete, down load whatsapp and it will not start
i have even logged in to my online account and deleted the 950 device
to let it reassociate as a new device

snedal dsouza

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
hey buddy,
i'm using Microsoft Lumia 640 and restoring will throw me back at windows 8.1 denim.
and i really dont wanna go back to that 8.1 crap.

snedal dsouza

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
Yup.. i Even Tried Hard Resetting without Restoring any Backup.. No luck with that too..
I used Windows Phone Recover Tool and Downgraded to Windows 8.1 Denim.. now Whatsapp Works Perfectly.. now will again try to upgrade to Windows 10 lets hope everything works fine.. Fingers Crossed.:unhappysweat:

snedal dsouza

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
Hey Guys,
I Downgraded my cell using Windows phone recovery tool.. after downgrading the my device(Lumia 640) started running on Windows 8.1 Denim... and again i installed windows 10 by using Windows Insider app... but currently my device is on Windows 10 Build - 10.0.10586.107 which is the earlier build for insider preview. .. can you guys help me as i'm not receving any updates and i want the official windows OS Not the preview build.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, after resetting your phone with the Windows Device Recovery Tool you should have downloaded the Upgrade Advisor app.
The Upgrade advisor app would then enable the official Windows 10 mobile builds.
Can you retry? WDRT then Upgrade Advisor app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077