No Facebook integration with Outlook Calendar and People hub on Alcatel Idol 4S for windows

Pierre Blackwell

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased the Alcatel Idol 4S and it is a pretty remarkable phone. I love the build quality. It's a travesty to what the 950 should've been. Anyway, I've noticed that certain apps like Facebook and Messenger a little different. I am not able to integrate my Facebook calendar to my phone, nor the Facebook information to the people hub. When I scroll to the "What's new" screen it says there's nothing to load when usually there's the Facebook news feed. Do you have to have a Microsoft windows phone to utilize that kind of Facebook integration?

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
They removed most of those features. U can still link your contacts but even that is still messy. Calendar sync is still there but I haven't tried it to comment on how will it works. The sync option is inside the Facebook app

Sent from Idol 4S

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I missed the days when FB was so integrated to Peoples hub. If they only had solve those bugs (double notifications and syncing anomalies) I well come that back in an instant

.... !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12