Malwarebytes has a new version 3.05!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! This can be moved to the appropriate section. I wanted everyone here to know that Malwarebytes has a new version 3.05. I just now down loaded and installed it. It removed my Beta version of Malwarebytes Anti Exploit, and combined them it in this new version! It is my understanding that Malwarebytes has now combined some of their programs in this new version. Here's link where you can learn more about this new version. If I find more details, I will post back here! If any member has more details, please post here.:wink:
https://blog.malwarebytes.com/malwa...-3-0-a-next-generation-antivirus-replacement/

Attachments

• Capture87.JPG
    Capture87.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture88.JPG
    Capture88.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 3

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I recently got the upgrade, but it's kinda messy. The "turn on real-time protection" notification is killing me. Ha ha. I get it all the time, even though it's already turned on. :D

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. I recently got the upgrade, but it's kinda messy. The "turn on real-time protection" notification is killing me. Ha ha. I get it all the time, even though it's already turned on. :D
Hi friend! Thanks for your reply. I have the life time license and I was just notified tonight of this latest version. I haven't noticed the notification about turning on real-time protection yet, but I'll let you know if I ever get that notification!:wink: Have you noticed any more issues with this new version!
I'm a big fan of MBAM. I have been a loyal fan and user of MBAM for several years! I was with MBAM when they had their big fight with IObit. That was a long time ago!:grin:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi As promised. Here's the latest update from MBAM. I just received a pop up from MBAM about the 3.1.06 update.
I excepted and I now have the latest Malwarebytes version. I don't like secrets. Here's my secret with all my new friends here on Windows Central. I have been a big fan of MBAM for several years. MBAM and I go back a log time. This is how far back we go. They go back to the IObit days. I thought I should share this with my friends here on WC.:wink: I hope you still think well of me. I did what I thought was right and I have no regrets. I have no use for a thief and that's exactly what IObit was. I was a VIP at IObit and I did what I thought was the right thing to do. I am what you see and I have values that I will not deviate from!:wink: And now As the great Paul Harvey would say " Now you know the rest of the story"
For garybear - IObit.Com Forums

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 0

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I'm no stranger to help forums. Windows Central is a great help forum, and I'm thankful that I have been allowed to be apart of it . I hope I can continue to be a big part of Windows Central. I'm here to learn new things and pass forward things I have learned from others!
Good night friends!:grin:

orlbuckeye

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I ran a manual scan last night and wasn't told about a new version. It did a Database update before doing the scan but no notice of a new version. I even looked at my account info.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I ran a manual scan last night and wasn't told about a new version. It did a Database update before doing the scan but no notice of a new version. I even looked at my account info.
Hi! A pop-up informed me both times about the new version. I don't know? Maybe check your setting!
Maybe MBAM hasn't gotten to you yet!:wink:

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6