How to search the Calendar Windows 10 Mobile

anon(4216826)

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I cannot find a way to search inside the calendar entries on my Windows 10 mobile device.
In Windows 8.1 Cortana can show me a "Phone search" option but in Win 10 that is gone.

Is there any way to search inside the Calendar on Windows 10 mobile?

Thank you!

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Wrong, searching with Cortana in W10 brings up your calendar events. If I say or type 'When is my next dentist appointment?' for example, up comes the details from my calendar. Simples.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Wrong, searching with Cortana in W10 brings up your calendar events. If I say or type 'When is my next dentist appointment?' for example, up comes the details from my calendar. Simples.

but still limited if I wanted to see the last time I went, or check when was the last service done on the car, list the upcoming games of my sports team I follow (I have them in the calendar)...

anon(4216826)

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site

I have tried searching for a wedding event, since Cortana is only available in English and i had the even in the Calendar in another language the search just retuned a Bing result...
In WP8.1 i can swipe until i find the Phone tab but on WP10 this option is not available... Darn it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss