Package Tracker app stopped tracking

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
I am getting nothing but error messages as of this morning. I know this app was pulled from the store, but had been working just fine for me. Is this app still working for anyone else?

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by Player Piano
I am getting nothing but error messages as of this morning. I know this app was pulled from the store, but had been working just fine for me. Is this app still working for anyone else?

Noticed this too, it was one of the apps I rely on daily (and paid for). It hasn't been updated for a while, but its sad to see that the server has been shut off.

Expect to see this more often from now on. Even the most supportive windows developers are abandoning Windows Phone, and UWP has done absolutely nothing to bring new developers on board.

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Noticed this too, it was one of the apps I rely on daily (and paid for). It hasn't been updated for a while, but its sad to see that the server has been shut off.

Expect to see this more often from now on. Even the most supportive windows developers are abandoning Windows Phone, and UWP has done absolutely nothing to bring new developers on board.

I think I am also up for a retrenchment from Windows Mobile hardware.

jvanlew

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Just came here to post that it won't sync for me either. I sent them an e-mail yesterday regarding the problem. Hopefully I hear something back.

Re: this vs Cortana - To my knowledge, Cortana does not send push notifications for package updates.

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine stopped synching on Saturday. I've emailed them twice and have gotten no response. So sad to see this app go. It's one I used daily.

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Noooo! This app was the best!!!! I guess I'll have to try Cortana, but as someone said, if Cortana doesn't do push notifications for package tracking, then what's the point?

The push notifications and live tile for Package Tracker made it an amazing app. I happily paid for this app and have used it for both personal and my company's use.

pakmul

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
There is another app in the store called "PackageTracker". The name is similar (no space), and it does similar things although the UI looks different. So far, the trial version seems to work as well. Waiting for a status update to see if the push notification will work as well.

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
There is another app in the store called "PackageTracker". The name is similar (no space), and it does similar things although the UI looks different. So far, the trial version seems to work as well. Waiting for a status update to see if the push notification will work as well.
Yeah, I did see that one too. I have used 17track in the past and that one works pretty good, also with push notifications too if my memory serves me well. The old Package Tracker (with the space) was one of my favorites. It was so easy to use especially when scanning the bar codes.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site

Are you posting about Package Tracker from ITECTURE.consulting or another one?

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
I wondered about that bit of his post as well. The app is still available for download, at least in the US store

Package Tracker - Windows Store

Are you posting about Package Tracker from ITECTURE.consulting or another one?

Please see the title of the thread. I can download the app from my app library, but for me the app no longer tracks packages. I started this thread to see if it is a common problem or my device specifically. I am referring to the old ITECTURE consulting version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunezGuad