Facebook live for W10m

lowrider2107

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Is it planned for the FB app to be able to support live streams? Currently only the comments with live streams are shown but not the video feed itself. Quite annoying, would really appreciate that feature.
Anyone around who knows more on this?

Mihai N

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Facebook should optimise their apps first, because they are terribly slow or unresponsive 5 days on 7 days off in case of FB Messenger with the stupid 2GB RAM requirement

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I would think so since the feature is available on pc. Don't understand them with everything on pc before mobile. It's a mobile app before anything else

Faisal Islam2

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Facebook should make its fb app more faster, bug free! It's terrible slow often it crashes :( And most annoying thing is that no latest feature! Facebook should add live, profile video option for windows 10 mobile! I don't know any of their developers reading this post or not they need to make fb app for w10 faster, stable & make it support for 1GB ram phones at least! That's annoying & frustrating you need 2GB ram phones to run social app! Lol Facebook you drunk

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a 950xl running Release Preview ring, it's not horribly slow. It could be faster, but you put it head to head with another OS and you're nit picking. They work on PC first because it's the likely candidate for UWP. It's pointless for them to work on a mobile specific app. Even if it is a port. The more features PC gets, the faster PC gets, the quicker we get a UWP. There is zero need to support anything below 2gb ram, period. The app doesn't use the 2gb, the OS does. The app uses a sliver of it. If the OS can't support the process of opening the app, what does it matter?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Another reason why I moved to Android... stuff like this does not happen on other platforms. After 5+ Windows Phone devices I could not deal with it any more.

Wish Microsoft would put some effort into marketing into WIndows 10 MOBILE so this kind of stuff didn't happen any more, I would be back in a heartbeat...

Faisal Islam2

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Facebook never response to its feedback! It's become pointless to report via fb feedback hub ! Facebook is blind supporter for iOS and forced supporter for android! Because android has many users! Apple pay money to the developers for building app

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon