Fitness band which supports w10m

Faisal Islam2

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Now days fitness band getting popular all over the world! But it's disappointing that most of the fitness band doesn't support windows mobile! Fitbit, Microsoft band pretty expensive & not well designed! Pebbles band not available! No official apps for Xiaomi mi bands :( that's really annoying! Why band companies not supporting windows mobile?

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
You already know the answer. Why spend money developing for a tiny user base?
Expensive is a relative term, I find fitbit devices quite well priced for the quality they offer (recently switched from MS Band to Fitbit Charge 2). Their app is quite up to date and is getting notifications support soon with the Creators Update.

I have seen friends with Xiaomi bands and they are little more than gimmicks.

I absolutely love Withings wearables, and am disappointed they don't have a Windows app, but you might find them expensive, too.

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Now days fitness band getting popular all over the world! But it's disappointing that most of the fitness band doesn't support windows mobile! Fitbit, Microsoft band pretty expensive & not well designed! Pebbles band not available! No official apps for Xiaomi mi bands :( that's really annoying! Why band companies not supporting windows mobile?

Go for fitbit, flex2 and alta are not much costly and if u cud raise ur budget then charge 2 is quite nice

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
You already know the answer. Why spend money developing for a tiny user base?
Expensive is a relative term, I find fitbit devices quite well priced for the quality they offer (recently switched from MS Band to Fitbit Charge 2). Their app is quite up to date and is getting notifications support soon with the Creators Update.

I have seen friends with Xiaomi bands and they are little more than gimmicks.

I absolutely love Withings wearables, and am disappointed they don't have a Windows app, but you might find them expensive, too.

Tiny user base definetly true, but also lack of GATT support is yet another reason. MS is always too late the party.

SlideWRX

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
My misfit is a pretty basic one, but it also has a battery that lasts six months. :grin: W10M support is there, but not as good as Apple/Android.

madcursor

Jan 25, 2017
Visit site
There are good third party companion apps for fitness trackers without official support. I personally had no problems using mi band with windows phone (except the smart unlock feature)

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
used to have a Band 2 and that was great. I now have a Fitbit Surge and that works well too. It doesn't have notifications though, like the Band 2 does, which may be a deal breaker for most people, but it is being added and notifications should be supported by the time the Creators Update is officially released on mobile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos