Holly ****, now I did something wrong! I tried to open a picture and it wouldn't open, I right clicked, It said search online at the App store, okay I did that, It came up with a program that was called Fhotoroom, so I thought okay, it's Microsoft's App store, pretty safe, not true, it froze my PC. I had to pull the plug. When I was trying to load the app it wanted my Microsoft Outlook account, username/password after I pulled the plug it won't let me sign in with my PC password I have to use my Microsoft Outlook password. When it comes on I can't really touch much if I do chromium opens then will not shut down, I'm sitting here waiting, tired and screaming flipping mad!
    Anything I open freezes. Anybody out there?
    02-11-2017 07:34 AM
    Mabe someone out there is a little smarter than me. I downloaded Fhotoroom to my Windows 10 PC and now my PC froze

Now I did something wrong! I tried to open a picture and it wouldn't open, I right clicked, It said search online at the App store, okay I did that, It came up with a program that was called Fhotoroom, so I thought okay, it's Microsoft's App store, pretty safe, not true, it froze my PC. I had to pull the plug. When I was trying to load the app it wanted my Microsoft Outlook account, username/password after I pulled the plug it won't let me sign in with my PC password I have to use my Microsoft Outlook password. When it comes on I can't really touch much if I do chromium opens, then will not shut down, I'm sitting here waiting, tired and screaming flipping mad! Anything I open freezes.
    02-11-2017 08:12 AM
    Downloaded Fhotoroom to my Windows 10 PC and now my PC froze. Now I did something wrong! I tried to open a picture and it wouldn't open, I right clicked, It said search on line at the App store, okay I did that, It came up with a program that was called Fhotoroom, so I thought okay, it's Microsoft's App store, pretty safe, not true, it froze my pc. I had to pull the plug. When I was trying to load the app it wanted my Microsoft Outlook account, username/password after I pulled the plug it won't let me sign in with my pc password I have to use my Microsoft Outlook password. When it comes on I can't really touch much, if I do chromium opens then will not shut down, I'm sitting here waiting, tired and screaming flipping mad!
    Anything I open freezes
    02-11-2017 08:18 AM
    Threads Merged.

User... Please do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...
    02-11-2017 11:58 AM
    Sounds like an improper shutdown has damaged your system.

Have a look here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...c-695b60477a93

If that is not possible to run due to system faults, you could also attempt to use a restore point. Control Panel > Recovery > Open System Restore

Do you have an OS Image you can boot? There should be repair options there...
    02-11-2017 12:03 PM