Not receiving new WM insider builds since version 14965

Majid Bastan

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Lumia 950, and a member of the slow ring. My current OS build is 14965 and I cannot receive the following updates. I tried to:

- Switch to the fast ring
- Stop insider and resume it again
- Soft reset
- Hard reset

and none worked. Has this happened to others? If yes, could you please provide a solution if any?

Thanks in advance for your time,
Majid

Last edited:

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I had a similar issue on my 950XL, in fact, pretty identical really. I was on the Slow Ring, set it to Fast but it always said my device was up to date. The way I fixed this was a hard reset, with no backup (starting from fresh). I then immediately set the Insider Ring to Fast, letting all the apps update, and sign in and downloaded all my apps. Whilst this was happening, in the background, the latest Fast Ring build was found and downloading. Once I had all my original apps and settings configured, I simply upgraded to the latest Fast Ring build with a near enough cleanly installed device.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Lumia 950, and a member of the slow ring. My current OS build is 14965 and I cannot receive the following updates. I tried to:

- Switch to the fast ring
- Stop insider and resume it again
- Soft reset
- Hard reset

and none worked. Has this happened to others? If yes, could you please provide a solution if any?

Thanks in advance for your time,
Majid

Well, what build are we on now? I'm on 14965 also

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos