Printing shipping labels from eBay.

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
In Internet Explorer (and I understand Firefox and Chrome as well), a shipping label from eBay will print horizontally on the top half of a page, and you can have a receipt optionally print on the bottom half of the sheet. In Microsoft Edge, the label will print vertically - taking up about 2/3 of a page. If the receipt is printed, it will run over onto a second sheet of paper. If the receipt is not printed, only one label will fit on a page instead of being able to reuse the bottom half of the sheet for a second shipping label.

As a workaround, once the label is generated through eBay, I use "Open in Internet Explorer" from the upper right menu in Edge and then print the label as expected on a half sheet of paper. The only discussions I can find of this in either the Microsoft Answers site or in eBay's support are from 2015. Apparently the issue is that the label creation is presented in frames on the webpage, but Edge is incapable of handling frames.

I was just wondering if there have ever been any improvements in this area, or does Edge remain incapable of properly printing a shipping label from eBay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs