Upvote to Make Egde incredible!

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Microsoft Edge lags too behind to chrome in android in terms of stability and functionality.. It's all due to the lack of regular updates. Microsoft updates edge when it updates the whole OS which is the problem of everything.. They should make Edge as a separate app in store and update the app through the windows store for stability and new features and can update it engine through the OS updates... That way Edge will make be the best browser available in the world.. Not even Google Chrome can beat it then on even Windows 10 PC... So anyone who agree with me, please upvote my feedback to get its attention to Microsoft....

Link: https://aka.ms/ncl60l
Open in edge to get redirected to feedback hub

Thanx..

Last edited by a moderator:

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I believe the reason for Edge not being a standalone app is similar to why Cortana isn't. It's a matter of how deeply integrated Edge is into Windows 10. I still think it's possible, but we might lose something. Remember, Microsoft no longer possesses higher-level API's like they did in Windows 8/.1, they possess the same exact tools as any other developers. That means they have to follow the same rules.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos