Microsoft - WPD - 5.2.5326.4762

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else have this update install pending? Microsoft - WPD - 2/22/2016 12:00:00 AM - 5.2.5326.4762

Any ideas what that is? Thanks.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Reports said that this update stops the PC detecting hardware attached such as your phone (lumia).

Possible fix found on the web, and applied to fix my issue ... :

1. Open Device Manager (devmgmt.msc).

2. Right click on your phone listed in Device Manager, and click on "Update driver".

3. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software" in wizard.

4. Click on "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"

5. Check the "Show compatible hardware" box, select "MTP USB Device", and click on "Next".

6. Hopefully, Windows will be able to successfully install a working driver for it.

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Reports said that this update stops the PC detecting hardware attached such as your phone (lumia).

Possible fix found on the web, and applied to fix my issue ... :

1. Open Device Manager (devmgmt.msc).

2. Right click on your phone listed in Device Manager, and click on "Update driver".

3. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software" in wizard.

4. Click on "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"

5. Check the "Show compatible hardware" box, select "MTP USB Device", and click on "Next".

6. Hopefully, Windows will be able to successfully install a working driver for it.

This worked for me.
Not verbatim responses you get when you go to update the driver. I think I got the right selection for a MTP USB Device when I used 'search automatically'. I did get a windows that let me select MTP USB Device

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786