Windows to ARM vs Android?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Wonder what Apple plans to do?
I wouldn't hold my breath on anything Apple may or may not do. When you consider iOS doesn't support mice, has no file manager and still doesn't offer USB-OTG, any desktop-like interface is probably not on any radar in Cupertino.

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks fatclue_98 - good points.
It's too late for them to get into the cloud biz...
Driveless cars?

Driverless cars. That sounds so pointless. That's like being married to Sofia Vergara and sleeping in separate beds. I'll bet a month's pay you'll never see an Italian driverless car.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Driverless cars. That sounds so pointless. That's like being married to Sofia Vergara and sleeping in separate beds. I'll bet a month's pay you'll never see an Italian driverless car.
To be fair, I have a friend who doesn't like to drive so I cover for him for some events, hard to think he's not alone! Granted, he drives a typical mid-size sedan and won't be getting anything Italian anytime soon!

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by fatclue_98
Originally Posted by vEEP pEEP
Thanks fatclue_98 - good points.
It's too late for them to get into the cloud biz...
Driveless cars?

This next generation of drovers dont like driving. Many dont even want to take their tests. Their are more concerned with what they can be doing in their car other than driving. I work for one of the major auto companies, and trust me...we all know this is the direction this is going quickly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss