Edge won't let me reply to posts on this forum.

Chris_NH

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
The cursor never appears in the reply text box. I don't have this problem using Firefox. And Edge is allowing me to create this new thread. I'm currently on insider slow ring build 15048. Has anyone else experienced this bug?

Chris_NH

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
Hmmm. The quick reply button does work on my thread. Not sure what my problem was on other threads. So I'll try again to post replies on some other threads and see what happens. In any case, thanks for your input!

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
The cursor never appears in the reply text box. I don't have this problem using Firefox. And Edge is allowing me to create this new thread. I'm currently on insider slow ring build 15048. Has anyone else experienced this bug?

I can post in the forum, but I can't comment on articles. I have to use another browser to do that.

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Just an FYI. I was having all kinds of problems for about a week or so and then had to change Adblock programs. I was using Ublock Origin and out of the blue this site turned into a disaster while using it. Site seems to be working ok with Adguard Adblocker. Might be worth a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo