Win10mobile update issue, 640 XL, am I the only one?

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
So I have had 2 Store Updates that have failed, this is for a few builds now. Just running non insider version...Color Profile, Rate Your Device.......anyone else??? It errors out but when I tap it to get notes, it just tried to download and reinstall, no success.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So I have had 2 Store Updates that have failed, this is for a few builds now. Just running non insider version...Color Profile, Rate Your Device.......anyone else??? It errors out but when I tap it to get notes, it just tried to download and reinstall, no success.

are the apps stored on sd card or in interna memoy? Can you store them in the alternative storage area? If it's in sd, store in internal memory and vice versa and try updating again

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
are the apps stored on sd card or in interna memoy? Can you store them in the alternative storage area? If it's in sd, store in internal memory and vice versa and try updating again

THANKS!!!!!! I have no idea why I did not clue in sooner lol !!!! As soon as I read your post.....my exact words for myself..."some days I just don't have the good sense God gave a tree!" 😃

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos