What apps do you use for music?

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Loco as it easily deals with music organised as one album per folder rather than relying / hoping the meta-data is all correct. But then again I usually use my Rockbox'd Sansa Clip+ for playing music on the hoof and the FLAC'd versions on my Android tablet through my hi-fi when at home and the copy on a USB memory button plugged into the car audio system.

anon(9275303)

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Groove is the only music app I really still use. Between my local music stored on OneDrive and my Groove Music Pass it meets about all my needs. Groove is one of the most improved apps from Microsoft. So much better on Windows 10/10 Mobile versus the old Xbox Music app on Windows Phone 8. Back then, I tried out a bunch of different music apps. Loco, Extreme Music, and Perfect Music were my favorites and saw the most use in lieu of Xbox Music. Occasionally, I will use JazzRadio to stream as well

Sent from mTalk on my Alcatel Idol 4S for Windows

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I get my edm fix through the podcast app. Normally subscribed podcasts are Updated weekly, so its not the same old thing. I miss MixRadio and having to download offline mixes and refreshing them anytime you wanted.

beto molina

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
I use Perfect Music. Tried VLC but it was crashing all the time. The bloody thing even crashed while I was trying to give it the appropriate rating int he store.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I use many music apps. The most are all mentioned here, but I think Extreme Music is the only one that has automatic album cover AND artist image download. I like to pin some artist to start to lissen all songs of that artist with a single click ... it has also "Play folder" option, but I am not using that often.

By the way, nobody mentioned Fi-2 music player. I have used that one often before.

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Until today, it was Groove. Now I use Loco Music Player. Not only is the play-by-folder option perfect, but the visual customisation and reliable last.fm scrobbling makes it easily the best music app I've had so far.

Charles Roddie

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Do people know that foobar2000 exists for Windows Mobile? And has done for almost a year I think.
No other app is usable for critical use (folders, gapless playback, etc.).

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I use Groove for my music stored in the Micro SD card, I also have a bunch in OneDrive.

I started using Spotify sometimes when I got a 3 month trial from my carrier. Too bad the app isn't universal yet.

I also use Audio Cloud

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos