Why won't latest update .953 install?

PeregrineSlim

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
The latest update .953 tries to install, but it won't install due to needing '622.47Mb of space to download'. It directs me to storage to make room.

In storage on 'this device' there is nothing left to either move or uninstall even though there are apps like Groove and Xbox that I never use.

On 'storage usage', 'this device': it reads on 'temporary tiles' that there are 1.26GB of 'pending updates and preview builds'.

So how do I get it to install from here as already other apps won't update due to storage constraints as well.

njstol01

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I've asked this question multiples times - I've been stuck on 15025 for a month - but no one seems to know (well, at least they haven't answered). I guess in my case as long as the phone (640) continues to work I'll leave it be. I've seen elsewhere one way to get around the problem is to backup and do a hard reset, and that will make it go. But then you have to go thru all the extra bullsh!t to get your phone back to the way is was. So for now, I'm endlessly stuck on 025.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa