Screen (showing) apps

Sundoris

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
How do I delete the tiles showing all the apps like Netflix, EBay, Crunch, etc. They overlay my desktop appearance and I don't use or want them there.

Also, the apps that should appear when I press the Windows icon on the bottom left are spread across the screen in alphabetical order. How do I get them back to a neat order on the left side of the screen showing only the ones I use. I've lost the appearance of my desktop, recycle bin and the apps that I only use. Help please! with thanks,

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
How do I delete the tiles showing all the apps like Netflix, EBay, Crunch, etc. They overlay my desktop appearance and I don't use or want them there.

Also, the apps that should appear when I press the Windows icon on the bottom left are spread across the screen in alphabetical order. How do I get them back to a neat order on the left side of the screen showing only the ones I use. I've lost the appearance of my desktop, recycle bin and the apps that I only use. Help please! with thanks,

I don't think I completely understand your questions. ( English is my 3rd language).
I'll try to answer what I can understand........

Seems to me you have your computer in Tablet Mode.

At extreme bottom right of the taskbar, there is a Notification icon > left click at it > if your Tablet mode is enabled, it will be highlighted > click it to disable it.
You should get your normal desktop back.

Tablet mode.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb