Ok folks - kind of a weird issue here I'm hoping someone can shed some light on.

For the regulars, you'll know I have a new Dell XPS 13. Love the machine... but the other day, I opened it up, and BAM - no internet access. I've tried inputting my wireless credentials again with no luck.

Am thinking it MUST be something really silly/easy to fix. Any troubleshooting help?
    04-04-2017 09:08 AM
    I'd say try running the built in Dell Diagnostics to see if it picks up any issues with the wireless driver. Even if it doesn't, you can still try reinstalling the wireless driver.

You can figure out which driver you need by going here and selecting the correct model: Drivers & Downloads | Dell US
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-04-2017 09:28 AM
    Ok folks - kind of a weird issue here I'm hoping someone can shed some light on.

For the regulars, you'll know I have a new Dell XPS 13. Love the machine... but the other day, I opened it up, and BAM - no internet access. I've tried inputting my wireless credentials again with no luck.

Am thinking it MUST be something really silly/easy to fix. Any troubleshooting help?
    Coincidence? May or may not be related...

I got my wife the XPS 13 2-in-1 last week. All was fine until one particular Win10 update. Then she had trouble connecting to WiFi. So, I rolled back all the updates, rebooted and let them fly again. That resolved it. She's been fine ever since.
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-04-2017 09:47 AM