Does anybody know where "advanced sizing of text and other items" from display settings is gone ? I cannot find it anywhere and I need Windows to have bigger fonts (and I don't want to scale everything, just the size of the text). If it's completely gone with Creators Update, which by the way would be a very dumb move, then is there any other way to make those changes ? I need to change all those settings from 9pt to 10pt. Perhaps some registry hack or something ?

Thanks in advance.
    04-05-2017 02:49 PM
    Does anybody know where "advanced sizing of text and other items" from display settings is gone ? I cannot find it anywhere and I need Windows to have bigger fonts (and I don't want to scale everything, just the size of the text). If it's completely gone with Creators Update, which by the way would be a very dumb move, then is there any other way to make those changes ? I need to change all those settings from 9pt to 10pt. Perhaps some registry hack or something ?

Thanks in advance.
    For mobile:
    Settings > Ease of Access > More options > Text scaling
    04-05-2017 03:10 PM
    There's no "more options" in ease of access section. Also, tried searching for "text scaling" - found nothing.

Found this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...b-69d04e2393ae

So it looks like Microsoft did this on purpose and that feature is completely gone with Creators Update. Now the question is if it's possible to change the text size in Windows with some 3rd party app/registry hack or am I force by such a dumb thing (well, dumb move by MS - but very important feature for me !) to go back to Windows 7 ?
    04-05-2017 03:16 PM
    But I'm not a Windows Mobile user ...
    04-05-2017 03:34 PM