Computer wont wake from sleep after Creators Update.

ariez84

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I tried everything from disabling hibernate to resetting power options. Nothing has worked so far.

Everytime I put my computer to sleep it wont wake up. The monitor wakes but the computer will not boot into windows. I need to hold down the power button and cold boot.

Anyone else have similar issue on this bug?

anon(9439980)

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Yes. I am having a very similar problem on my laptop. My problem is when I open my computer, it should wake, but instead the monitor stays off and the computer is unresponsive to any input. I then have to manually restart my computer. This seems to happen completely at random. Some days I can put my laptop to sleep multiple times a day and no problems, but other times I may have to force a shutdown 2-3 times a day.

(please excuse my English if you can't understand it, I'm not a native speaker)

ariez84

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I can never get it to wake.

I rolled back to anniversary update and everything working great. (Other than i can seem to update my nvidia drivers)

hussainb52

Oct 7, 2017
Visit site
I tried everything from disabling hibernate to resetting power options. Nothing has worked so far.

Everytime I put my computer to sleep it wont wake up. The monitor wakes but the computer will not boot into windows. I need to hold down the power button and cold boot.

Anyone else have similar issue on this bug?

im having the same problem im having dell 7567
after the cumulative windows update 1703 it freezes with a white screen when resumed
from sleep and foce shut downs all running apps its a big problem microsoft plzz fixx it asap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99