Upgrading Lumia 735 through windows insider

markp15

Mar 31, 2017
Visit site
I am thinking of upgrading my lumia 735 from 8.1 to windows 10 mobile through enrolling in windows insider and choosing release preview. Will that upgrade the phone to the latest Anniversary update build or will the phone go thru numerous upgrade build steps to get to that build?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I am thinking of upgrading my lumia 735 from 8.1 to windows 10 mobile through enrolling in windows insider and choosing release preview. Will that upgrade the phone to the latest Anniversary update build or will the phone go thru numerous upgrade build steps to get to that build?
Sadly, it will take you to Threshold and then you would have to update again to the latest build.

Nathan-NL

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
If you do this, you will end up getting the Creators Update on your phone, but that's not a bad thing in my opinion. Make sure to leave a positive review of the build when you're on the Creators Update.

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
For whatever reason, I cannot get into the Insider Program on my 735. Through the normal release it has the Anniversary Update, plus any cumulative updates since then, but at this point in time I am stuck. I am stuck on the screen with no option to select my desired ring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo