How to delete temporary files on windows 10 mobile?

Ashraf El Masoudy

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
My phone storage is full, because of temporary files, and I can't delete them,

I've tried to create a (C:\) shortcut on the laptop and transferred to the phone, but it doesn't open!

I've also tried to access MainOS (C:\) by opening properties of a file on the phone and going backward to MainOS (C:\), but it didn't work too!

Does anyone know where the problem is or any other solution??
I'm currently facing real problems with some apps because of storage.

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
My phone storage is full, because of temporary files, and I can't delete them,

I've tried to create a (C:\) shortcut on the laptop and transferred to the phone, but it doesn't open!

I've also tried to access MainOS (C:\) by opening properties of a file on the phone and going backward to MainOS (C:\), but it didn't work too!

Does anyone know where the problem is or any other solution??
I'm currently facing real problems with some apps because of storage.

Have you tried this ?
Settings> System> Storage> This Device> Temporary files> tap Temporary files > check the boxes you want o delete files > then tap Remove files.

Does that work for you ?

Yassine Essid

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
Looking at the photo, I am guessing that you have installation files for previous failed updates on your phone; try and browse internal memory in File explorer to find - out of the ordinary folder/data. If its there, delete it.

I do it but the temporary files still exist.. I don't know what to do please help .. It's full of the temporary files that I even dont know their use ... Actually I don't know from where it came!
Thanks
Yacine

ozerForum

Oct 22, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys,

Just set the date further date (For example 1 year later) then restart your phone.

It will be gone. Set date to current.

Have a good day

ozerForum

Oct 22, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys,

Just set the date further date (For example 1 year later) then restart your phone.

It will be gone. Set date to current.

Have a good day

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05