Good morning,
    I've been away for a while (sorry guys, work and such), but I'm back now with a few questions/discussions. Don't worry, they're going in separate threads.
    First, I'm curious what you guys normally do to increase performance from a low powered device, like my HP Stream 7 (thanks Windows Central). I turn transparency effects off and keep background apps to a minimum. What other tricks are there? Maybe we can start a nice discussion and help some people out. Including me.
    Thanks.
    04-28-2017 10:29 PM
    Hi Zach,

I used to have a HP G61 with only 1.9ghz intel celeron. I usually had freezing issues and slow performance until I started understanding how computer resources work and how to identify culprit processes. When I saw your question, I remembered some of the fixes I used to do and due to its length, I have written a post on how to make your laptop run faster. I hope one of those work for you.

Cheers.
    05-01-2017 06:06 AM
    Hi Zach,

I used to have a HP G61 with only 1.9ghz intel celeron. I usually had freezing issues and slow performance until I started understanding how computer resources work and how to identify culprit processes. When I saw your question, I remembered some of the fixes I used to do and due to its length, I have written a post on how to make your laptop run faster. I hope one of those work for you.

Cheers.
    Not quite what I myself am looking for, but I appreciate the contribution and hope that someone else finds something useful in that post.
    05-01-2017 09:04 PM