Why are so many haters attracted to MS products?

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
You see it in the blogs, the forums and elsewhere online, people who criticise literally everything MS does, or released.

I'm not talking scepticism or regular criticism here, I am talking eoyore from winnie the pooh, Oscar the grouch from sesame street cartoonish negativity, and wild distortions of reality.

Why are they so threatened by MS? They are like flies on poop.

nick popplewell

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
You know what,that's an excellent point you raise,Their are a lot of things in this world I don't like,or hate,and you know what I do,I try to create as much seperation as I can between whatever it is and me,in all forms and fashions.Idk what their problem is,I started to say something really immature but I thought about it and that little voice inside it's not worth it.Anyway,good point indeed.

Nasses

Feb 25, 2017
Visit site
Human nature.
People love to hate :)

I have to agree. In Finland many of us love hate Swedish people(Especially in ice hockey) but in reality most of us don't hate them. But i don't hate Swedish even in ice hockey because i don't see any reason why i should hate them

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Behind the eyes of every cynic was once an idealistic optimist.

Also, I think it's just you noticing the negativity more. For example, I see some people being realistic and sometimes I see a few thinking that Microsoft's actions are part of some game of four dimensional chess where MS is beating Google in mobile.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
There's haters in every product. There's just a smaller group here so we maybe see more of the haters in our day to day. It doesn't seem to get lost in the shuffle as much ha ha

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
There's haters in every product. There's just a smaller group here so we maybe see more of the haters in our day to day. It doesn't seem to get lost in the shuffle as much ha ha

It very well may be a numbers thing.
I understand the frustration but, if you're not happy, just move on to something else. Life is too short.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Behind the eyes of every cynic was once an idealistic optimist.

Also, I think it's just you noticing the negativity more. For example, I see some people being realistic and sometimes I see a few thinking that Microsoft's actions are part of some game of four dimensional chess where MS is beating Google in mobile.

Why I think smile lines around the eyes, in the elderly is so endearing. It shows a kind of internal fortitude :)

Who thinks MS is beating google in mobile? Does anyone think that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos