Video Editing App for Continuum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(6038817)

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a good video editing app that is compatible with Continuum.

It doesn't need to be fancy - I just need to be able to splice video files together and cut out certain sections of videos.

Any suggestions?

Does Windows 10 Mobile have built-in video editing features like that?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know as well. Not necessarily for continumum but any video editing app on windows 10 mobile or even windows 10 that allows me to cut out certain sections of a video and splice them together.

it's annoying that I have to keep sending videos to my gf so she can do it on her iPhone.

So while typing this I asked her what the name of the app is. She said video shop.

I searched and here it is in the windows store.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...op-video-editor%2F9nblggh2smvp&token=bGtQPrpt

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for a good video editing app that is compatible with Continuum.

It doesn't need to be fancy - I just need to be able to splice video files together and cut out certain sections of videos.

Any suggestions?

Does Windows 10 Mobile have built-in video editing features like that?

Found a Microsoft App "Movie Moments" that does what I want. It allows trimming and joining up to 60 seconds. Also allows you to add captions and music. Not sure if it's continuum capable though.

RicaChero

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Movie Moments is not Continuum Capable. The best for video editing is the wonderful Anitomica-Video Editor by MIxilabs. Runs well, UWP, and continuum capable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs