Email notifications & alert sound no longer working

Larry Grouse

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
About a week ago I noticed that my email alert sounds no longer worked and that new email messages no longer appear on the notifications pull down screen. New email notifications still appear on live tiles and glance screen and I've double checked that I have all the proper settings set for notifications. Anyone else having this problem or any suggestions? Phone is running 15063.251

BrendonW

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
I notice the threads like this one about not receiving the notifications, but I'm currently not getting my emails at all. They're not updating in Outlook or on the tile. I have to go into Outlook and sync each time I want to see if there are new emails. I never had issues with this prior to the latest changes. Any fix for this or do we just have to wait for an update?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I notice the threads like this one about not receiving the notifications, but I'm currently not getting my emails at all. They're not updating in Outlook or on the tile. I have to go into Outlook and sync each time I want to see if there are new emails. I never had issues with this prior to the latest changes. Any fix for this or do we just have to wait for an update?

Check your sync settings, the "download new content" option needs to be set as "as items arrive"

BrendonW

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. I tried looking in the options before and I couldn't figure it out. Seeing your response gave me something to look for so I found it after doing more digging. Fixed now, thanks again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)