Office 365 - Store

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

I had a couple of questions, that more or less relate to Windows 10 S.

To start - I'm setting up my Stream book to only install apps from the store. I've setup the settings and I'm good with that part.

So office can be installed from the Windows Store, or at least I thought. Get Office 365 is on the store, which routes you to office and requires you to install the exe version. That won't install as its outside of the store. Ok, so how do I get office 365?

I downloaded Word Mobile. Great, its a bit different, I can work with that. However, there is no grammar check. Umm... so maybe that's not the office version I need.

So how can I install Office 365 from the Store. Or is this more of you use the Mobile version or Web Version? Maybe they haven't released office for the Store yet?

Thoughts or ideas?

Thanks,
--Shawn Barnes

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Hello all,

To start - I'm setting up my Stream book to only install apps from the store. I've setup the settings and I'm good with that part.

So office can be installed from the Windows Store, or at least I thought. Get Office 365 is on the store, which routes you to office and requires you to install the exe version. That won't install as its outside of the store. Ok, so how do I get office 365?

I downloaded Word Mobile. Great, its a bit different, I can work with that. However, there is no grammar check. Umm... so maybe that's not the office version I need.

So how can I install Office 365 from the Store. Or is this more of you use the Mobile version or Web Version? Maybe they haven't released office for the Store yet?

Thoughts or ideas?

Thanks,
--Shawn Barnes

Office 365 is coming to the store. It'll probably be released at the same time as "s' gets to the market. It's not there yet.

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

Thoughts or ideas?

Thanks,
--Shawn Barnes

Windows Store has Office Online app.
Go check it out ....................

Office Online.jpg

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Thank you all. So the answer is that they haven't released the full desktop version to the app store. So presently, my options are office mobile or office online. Neither of which have the full functionalities I require for Office.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes