Action Center Disappears, Live tiles go blank

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Ever since the Creators Update, the Action center shows notifications down on the lower right, but when I click on the little Notification Bubble Icon, the Action Center with all the toggles (ex: bluetooth, network, brightness, rotation lock, etc.) are all missing.....just gone. This happens several times a day, but usually after the screen goes black and I wake the computer, it happens. The live tiles going blank has always been a problem, but now the Action Center seems to be buggy too. I did one refresh already, but it didnt fix the problem. I usually open up task manager and restart windows explorer, and everything returns to normal.....until the puter goes back to sleep. I am using a Surface Pro 4......anyone have similar issues and know a permanent fix?

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I don't have a permanent fix.
Have you done any troubleshooting such as system file check ( sfc /scannow ) in elevated command prompt ?
System file check is to look for corrupt files. It will try to do repair if any found.

The live tiles going blank has always been a problem

That statement troubles me because I read it as : " it is a problem before Creators Update".
It can be difficult to fix a "carry-over" problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3