Why Wifi and bluetooth missing in windows 10 insider preview 16215

Bhura Malik

Jun 11, 2017
Visit site
Wifi and Bluetooth icons are disappears in action center and also in settings Wifi and Bluetooth options are not available.
How can i get back these settings?
Please help me.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Honestly it looks like a typical bug you can find in a Fast Ring Insider build (especially one with so many new features and few fixes). I'd try restarting your computer for starters but if that doesn't work than you may just need to rollback your system to a previous build. It's quite the doozy of a bug so hopefully we can fix it just by rolling back.
I assume this isn't your main machine? I'd hope not if you have it on the Fast Ring.

NarcoSleepy

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I thought I was the only person having this issue, since I couldn't find anything about this. There is definitely an issue with some network adapters. In my case, the Marvell Avastar 350N network controller on my Surface Pro 2. Granted, my SP2 is getting a bit long in the tooth, but I have tried multiple times to upgrade to 16215 using various methods to update the drivers, with no love to be found. I've finally just resorted to moving to the Slow ring for now until it is resolved (hopefully).
Really wanted to be on this build because they added so much great stuff :(

Diana Melamet

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
I know it is quite a while since you wrote, I was interested because my Pro 4 is having the same issue even when it was not in Insider build!
Have you managed to solve this issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb