Ability to purchase Xbox games from W10M ?

snikito

May 20, 2017
Visit site
Previously, from the Xbox App we were able to purchase games normally for our Xbox One. After the latest updates they've made it so that games are purchased through the Xbox Store for Windows devices. This works fine on PC but on mobile the buy button is grayed out for me. Is it grayed out for you too? I have contacted all kinds of support but they were useless. They literally removed the ability of purchasing games from W10M users.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Previously, from the Xbox App we were able to purchase games normally for our Xbox One. After the latest updates they've made it so that games are purchased through the Xbox Store for Windows devices. This works fine on PC but on mobile the buy button is grayed out for me. Is it grayed out for you too? I have contacted all kinds of support but they were useless. They literally removed the ability of purchasing games from W10M users.

I heard they were moving all xbox games to the store. This isn't so good for you though. Post it in "feedback", and link the feedback here, and I'll upvote it for ya.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99