How to stream music from (Windows) phone to Windows 10 PC

rbcameron

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to be able to stream music from my Windows 10 phone to my Windows 10 PC. Should be a piece of cake, right? Well, no luck so far.

This page: How to Stream Songs From Phone to Computer Over Bluetooth explains how to do it using Bluetooth for some older version of Windows. When I try to follow the instructions I fail at Step 5 because the right-click menu doesn't have Bluetooth Operations.

I've also tried DLNA using Lumia Play to on the phone and WMP on the PC, but the phone doesn't see the PC and vice versa.

Any ideas?

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to be able to stream music from my Windows 10 phone to my Windows 10 PC. Should be a piece of cake, right? Well, no luck so far.

This page: How to Stream Songs From Phone to Computer Over Bluetooth explains how to do it using Bluetooth for some older version of Windows. When I try to follow the instructions I fail at Step 5 because the right-click menu doesn't have Bluetooth Operations.

I've also tried DLNA using Lumia Play to on the phone and WMP on the PC, but the phone doesn't see the PC and vice versa.

Any ideas?

Why do you need to do this? If you use Groove on both your phone and PC, sync your music, and you will have the same songs on both devices....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss